Warning: Illegal string offset 'disable_silo' in /home/socmedbg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/page-one-plugin-multi/page_one_plugin.php(3) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 367
GREAT blog and wonderful writer behind it- Valeria Maltoni.
You may have heard her!
She has a great FREE EBOOK on “Social Media Marketing in 2009″ that is awesome and OFF THE HOOK!!
Here is part of her blog post about it:
More than predictions, which is hard to do, we focused on direction. This eBook is the result of our collective energy and execution experience. For a bite-size preview, here’s what they say:
- “Basic metrics you can initially use to match up before, during and after sales deltas are frequency, reach, and yield” – Olivier Blanchard, The Brand Builder, @thebrandbuilder
- “There are three imperatives for execution programs in 2009 – start with measurement, create content for the open Web and for mobility” – Matt Dickman, Techno||Marketer, @MattDickman
- “The foundation and core of what social media is, consists of the five C’s. Conversation, community, commenting, collaboration and contribution” – Mike Fruchter, My Thoughts on Social Media, @Fruchter
- “With social media as a platform for participation, people can behave the way they were hardwired to behave in the first place – humanly, tribally” – Francois Gossieaux, Emergence Marketing, @fgossieaux
- “Social media enhances marketing efforts as an additional indirect communication channel” – Beth Harte, The Harte of Marketing, @BethHarte
- “Companies with greater social intelligence have stronger bonds with employees and customers, and that translates into revenue” – Lois Kelly, Beeline Labs, @LoisKelly
- “Change ensures our own livelihoods – new opportunities and trends to capitalize upon, unique products and profit centers that merit development, robust innovation to leverage”- Christina Kerley, CK Epiphany, @ckepiphany
- “Social media interaction allows us to have… well, interaction with our customers. It lets us see them as people instead of statistics and it lets us hear their voices” – Jennifer Laycock, Search Engine Guide, @JenniferLaycock
- “Goals absolutely must be built on business objectives” – Amber Naslund, Altitude Branding, @AmberCadabra
- “A proper social media education is more than just learning new tools. The most important lesson we can impart is the necessity to think ‘humans’”- Connie Reece, Every Dot Connects, @ConnieReece
- “Social media isn’t causing problems, but it is revealing them. And the problems aren’t new; they’ve been around for a while” – Mike Wagner, Own Your Brand!, @bigwags
- “The secret of success in social media is a product or a service that people actually like and use” – Alan Wolk, The Toad Stool, @awolk
I pulled together their ideas in this PDF – Marketing in 2009. We’d love to hear your reactions and examples.
Guys- Get the ebook! Great for corporate and home business as well! It is premier for the social media marketing efforts!
(c) 2008/ all rights reserved